Standard stock items (with the exception of (LED screens) may be returned subject to the following conditions:
- Goods are unused.
- Goods are re-packed securely in original packaging.
- Goods are returned within one month of delivery, Data Projectors 7 days.
- Goods must be returned in accordance with our standard authorisation procedure (contact the Customer Returns on email@example.com). A handling charge of 15% (25% for projectors) of the invoiced value plus the cost of carriage both ways will be levied. There will be an additional charge for re-boxing if original packaging is not in a suitable condition for re-stocking.
Sale or Return
Goods can be purchased on a Sale or Return basis (with the exception of LED screens) subject to the following conditions:
- Goods are returned securely in original packaging within 30 days of despatch otherwise payment will become due. Data Projectors must be returned within 7 days of despatch. Unless permission is granted in writing, goods ordered on a Sale or Return basis cannot be returned after the times stated above.
- A handling charge of 15% of the invoiced value plus the cost of carriage both ways will be applied.
- There will be an additional charge for re-boxing if original packaging is not in a suitable condition for re-stocking.
- All Sale or Return goods will be invoiced in the normal way. Invoices will state the Terms and Conditions applicable to Sale or Return.
- It is the responsibility of the re-seller to return the goods to Sahara and to ensure goods are returned within the specified period.